Thursday, May 28, 2009

Meaning of flowers received

Rose, Black You are my obsession
Rose, Champagne You are tender & loving
Rose, Leonidas Sweet love
Rose, Nicole You are graceful & elegant; aristocratic
Rose, Orange You are my secret love
Rose, Pink Brilliant Complexion; the glow ofyour smile; Perfect Happiness; Please Believe Me
Rose, Red Passionate love; Love; I Love You
Rose, Single Stems Simplicity
Rose, White I am worthy of you; spiritual love; Innocence and Purity; I am Worthy of You; You're Heavenly; Secrecy and Silence
Rose, White & Red We are not separable; unity
Rose, Yellow I am not worthy of your love;
Rose, Hibiscus Delicate Beauty
Rose, Leaf You May Hope
Rose, Tea I'll Remember Always
Rose, Thornless Love at First Sight
Rosebud Beauty and Youth; A Heart Innocent of Love
Rosebud, Red Pure and Lovely
Rosebud, White Girlhood
Sunflower Adoration
Tulip, Cream I will love you forever
Tulip, Red Declaration of love; Believe Me; Declaration of Love
Tulip, Yellow I am hopelessly in love; There's Sunshine in Your Smile
Tulip, General Perfect Lover; Frame; FlowerEmblem of Holland
Tulip, Variegated Beautiful Eyes

1 comment:

  1. I seemed to hv selected the inappropriate colour to give to someone lately. I was deciding between dark red roses or heart-warming sweet looking peach roses to welcome someone whom i m longing to see. Hee... i'll take special note and be extra careful in the choice of colour in the future. Its not my first boo-boo anyway! ;)

    ReplyDelete